2020 Simulation Baseball League - $5 to $19 (Team Dependant)
We are making our own baseball season with History Maker Baseball tabletop game and Out of the Park Baseball 21. Grab a team and I will be in contact with you for your lineup.
I'm not sure if anything like this has been done before, so I am sure there is going to be learning along the way. Here are some key points to what I hope to accomplish:
- You control 1 Team and it's 25 man roster. There is no minor league system so injuries will be turned off during simulations, but still can happen in History Maker Baseball, although more rare. There will be a free agent pool to select from IF and only IF you need to replace a player that is out for extended period of time due to injury.
- You are free to make trades with other owners, just make sure both parties notify me of said trade. Because we have no minor leagues, all trades need to be of equal players. 1 for 1 or 2 for 2 etc.
- 30 Games will happen per week for your team. Whether it be via simulation or live games. I plan on playing at least 4 live games a week, hopefully more. Game times will be all throughout the day.
- Each Sunday night, I will simulate all the games for the week and send you your teams data for the week. Stats, standings, etc.
- Prizes will be handed out for the following.
World Series Champion
Individual accomplishments (MVP, Cy Young, etc.)
Prizes are TBD, but will be packs or cards.